Saturday 4 February 2006

Blog eh...??

So my flatmate showed me his blog this morning and I thought that maybe I should have one... then I can stop flooding people's inboxes with group emails whenever I feel that I have something to share with everyone back in Australia & other randoms scattered around the world. Now its Saturday in Jerusalem... Shabbat... Everything except for a few non-Kosher restaraunts in town are closed, buses don't run, and thus there is nothing to do ... so really the perfect day to create something as potentially lame as this.

Not much to report on at the moment I guess. I bought a bed and a washing machine this week. Very exciting but now I have very little money. Should be getting some this week though - will be nice. Maybe then I can stop smoking evil Noblesse and move up to something a bit more upmarket such as Camels or Time. Great. Anyone coming from Australia HAS to bring me Styves!!

What else? Need to find another job. My job teaching doesn't start till 19th Feb and I've pretty much got all of the administrative start-up stuff done so I will definitely need something to take up some more time and stop me writing too much crap on this thing!

Anyway let me know what you think... good idea... bad idea.... lame...??

Thats all for now folks...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lan said...

why thank you :)

2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BestBuy Electronics
BestBuy