Wednesday 30 January 2008

I come from a land down under....

I just realised that the 3 or 4 loyal readers of this blog may be confused as to what's going on... as to why my blogging has become even more sporadic than usual. There is a reason. I'm not in Jerusalem. Not even in Israel. And how can I wrote about 'Living in Jtown' when I'm not living in J-town at all? I suppose I can't.

I can, however, tell you all that I miss it terribly. It's nice to see family and friends back here in Sydney, and I've had some fun adventures and plan on having a few more in the coming weeks... but bottom line is that I can't wait to get home. 6 weeks to go and counting...

So... till then... So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BestBuy Electronics
BestBuy