Thursday 9 February 2006

Show and tell

So I've been inspired by the fact that my bedroom actually looks like a bedroom now (my new bed just got delivered... yay!!) ... and think its time to show you all some photos... here we go...














This is my bed... clearly!! Out the window is the view pictured in posts below. The wall behind my bed has nothing on it coz I'm thinking I wanna do something mature with it rather than just photos and posters... don't know what yet though...














My room from a different angle... with the big window behind me - you can see photos, Australian flag, Israeli flag, CDs, pile of mess, door to the balcony, incense, etc etc...
















Last photo of my room. This is my cupboard for the time being... quite a bit of creativity has been used here... One of my flatmates and I have been figuring out that there is really no limit to the amount of things shelves can be used for...















My two flatmates Bri & Ruben(flatmate #3 arrives next week), having shots before the aforementioned Superbowl night.















Ruben, Marc (our unofficial flatmate) & Me, in our (currently lounge-less) lounge room. Ruben's getting my mattress and we're moving the couch (which he's been sleeping on ) into the lounge room though. And then with the addition of some bean bags etc should be sweet. The door in the background goes through to my room.

I'll put up more photos soon...

As for me, I'm going to visit family in Netanya this weekend and then Nahariyah next weekend. Still enjoying setting myself up here and meeting people and hanging out with my flatmates.

I seem to be starting a job next week waitressing in a new Italian restaurant. The guy that interviewed me is either the most accomplished or the weirdest man in the world - I'm not sure which yet. During the course of the interview he told me that he:

- worked for NASA
- developed the world's first Internet Cafe... IN THE 1970S...
- owns a camera that weighs 200kgs
- lived in Canada for 5 years
- taught at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- a couple of other things that I don't remember...

Anyhoo so it should be interesting... will keep you posted...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool room! its looks really massive and modern and nice.

2:30 am  
Blogger Lan said...

why thank u :) i'm sure it will look less of all three once I get some more furniture!!

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BestBuy Electronics
BestBuy