Tuesday 27 June 2006

You gotta love this city... love this city.. you gotta love it

So I just went for an early morning jog before work.. at 12:30pm. Ok yes I know it's the hottest time of the day, but working 3pm-11pm it's really the only viable time for me. Plus I think it's a good replacement for an early morning ciggie.

Anyway so I'm running and puffing and listening to the radio, and I got stopped by not one, not two but THREE people... who all wanted to tell me that it's too hot to be running. To the first one I said 'I know...', to the second one I said 'no I'm not crazy', and to the third one I actually stopped and went 'look, I work these hours, when would you suggest is a better time for me to run?'. He reckons midnight when I get home from work would be better.

Right.

Gotta love it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, a plethora of blog entries. What a pleasant suprise after a very serious and slightly shitty client meeting!

lovin'
tan

3:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BestBuy Electronics
BestBuy