Tuesday 14 March 2006

Chag Sameach!

So it's hardcore party season (well for at least 2 days) in Israel... huuuge Purim parties, dressing up etc. Last night I got home from work at like 11:30pm planning on spending a chilled night at home and getting some sleep before tonight's big party, because technically Purim isn't till tonight/tomorrow in Jerusalem. Didn't quite work out that way. When I got home my 3 flatmates were already drinking and all ready to go out so I quickly drunk a bottle of wine and improvised a costume and went to this big party with like 5000 people. Crazy fun night dancing - music was pretty average - the Rap room was really a Crap room, but the techno was alright. The DJs at the party I'm going to tonight are phenomonal so I'm excited for that. Anyway so now I'm off to work with a crazy hangover ... but we get time off to hear the Megilah and something about pizza and chocolate, so it should be an alright day.

Getting home at about 11pm tonight, pregaming and getting ready at home then going out to the party... yay!

Will leave you with some more photos...



















Me in my improvised hippy costume... with wine of course. I bought the wig because I'm going as a bad fairy tonight (and you know... bad fairies need long black hair!). Don't tell anyone that I would probably wear the outfit out anyway...















The Number 30 Tshernichovsky crew... (L-R Me, Rubes, Mel & Bri)



















Rubes, Bri & I getting our groove on in the lounge room before the party

That's all for now folks.... till next time...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi hi,
decisions...to e-mail or to comment? well it looks like i'm commenting. i've started looking at airfares but have to rack up some more leave for my travel plans to come to fruition. loving the blog but missing you immensely (what a great word!)

love tan

12:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lan Lan Lan - all that drinking will get you drunk!! Well looks like you be enjoying the Chagim over there in Jtown..... Looking forward to seeing you there!

Luvya Dad

3:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lans! you look like you are having the time of your life and partying on like always - I so wish i was there with you! miss you heaps darl keep posting the pics they are great. oh and loved that list it was very you and very funny! take care xoxo
love caff

2:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lal,
sounds like fun :) i wish i could be a fake dress up hippy that wasnt even dress ups :P
heheh
i dont think any of that made sense but meh.. :)
miss ya
love ya

2:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BestBuy Electronics
BestBuy