Thursday 16 February 2006

New and updated room and flatmates...

So my days of having heaps of spare time to compose blog posts in my head are (finally) coming to an end... my teaching job starts on Sunday. Got all my lesson plans done etc so I guess I haven't actually been doing nothing. Pretty excited to start - I've definitely had more chillin than I am able to deal with. And the job itself will be sweet. Definitely still need another job ... got a few prospects... not too worried yet.

Anyway so I'm blabbing... a picture says a thousand words... all that jazz... so on to some photos...


Updated photo of my room: Finally got 2 pillows so my neck doesn't feel like it's gonna fall off every morning. New rug for when my bedouin friends sleep over. Purple poncho equiped with hood and pockets - my new favourite item of clothing. My flatmate says I look like a Mexican bum when I wear it. I think I look more like the Purple People Eater's next victim. Especially when I sit on the couch that has the purple blanket on it. And I finally decided what to do with the big white wall (thanks for all the photos over the years Mart!).


Ruben, and our newest flatmate - Mel. She arrived from Toronto last night.


A round of drinks and 'Polish Butterfly's last night. Got messy.


Carrie and I the day I arrived.


Usnat, Loay & I the day I arrived.

So anyway I'll leave it at that for now... it was meant to snow last night and it didn't - which is crap coz I was really excited for it.

Till next time... check out my flatmate's blog too - http://rubenbrosbe.blogspot.com

Cheers

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE PLACE HALALA...
heheh u no wat i realised the other day...??
i must be reeli smart coz wen i was born i called you HaLaLa..
n that means the La La...
ohh yeh
lol
bye bye

1:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great to see your updated room - did you tidy it specially for the photo?? or have you become a good housekeeper?

great to see the photos. checked out Ruben's blog - he is one serious young man!! very interesting stuff.....

Shabbat Shalom

NANNA & GRANPA

8:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is officially a post on your blog. And my first post on a blog ever! Room looks awesome. I just emailed you.... so not much to say. lalalala
Love ya

11:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN WHERE HAVE U BEEN ALL MY LIFE
man, your such a geekatron!
plez send me a number i can call you on now im back in the mother country, laughing at all the australian accents and getting used to flushing toilet paper down the toilet again.
pics looks great!! very excited to chat soon, send love to carrie
martin xxxxxxx

4:11 am  
Blogger Lan said...

maybe you should all come check it out.... :)

7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BestBuy Electronics
BestBuy