Sunday 11 June 2006

Summer and Nature and Stuff...

I've been meaning to put new batteries in my camera for like a month now but I keep forgetting so I have stolen some photos from my flatmate to show you all in the meantime... Today I walked all the way into town purely to go to the bank only to find that on Sundays it closes at 1pm, so I bought a dustpan and brush, batteries, and the new Pearl Jam CD to make myself feel better. And then of course I went to a spring with a couple of the tree hugging hippy Israeli boys I've been hanging out with lately. Went for a swim, sat in the sun for a bit, etc etc. Bout to have a nap now then go out to watch whatever World Cup game is on tonight... Something fun like Angola vs. Portugal I think...

Not much new to report - just enjoying the good weather, working etc.

So I'll leave you with the stolen pics for now...
















Marc, Me & Mel in the back of Ori's car on the way to a spring near Ein Karem















Ori, Me, and Marc being a poser - chillin at said spring





















Marc 'looking natural' (read: poser) for the photo... clearly he is a native ... something.
















Ori & Noam... as above

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Photos Lan- how about some of the lounge room so we can see the changes...... wish it was summer here except that ski season has started! Good to see you got batteries at last!! Keep the blogs coming a bit more often eh?? something to while your not smoking! Luvya Dad

5:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm...cute! Hope you checked out the Australian game against Japan (we won 3-1 if you didn't). Wish I was there! Love to Marc to.
Tan

2:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BestBuy Electronics
BestBuy