Friday 21 July 2006

Ok so there's a war...

So I've been trying to avoid having to mention what's going on in the North of Israel and the South of Lebanon... hoping it would just blow over... but it seems like that's unlikely to happen. I don't want to get into politics or military tactics or international opinion here. I just wanna let you all know that I'm safe in Jerusalem. All my family that lives up north have come down to the centre of the country so they're safe too. Whilst I do support Israel's right to defend herself, I just genuinely hope that this can be over as soon as possible with as little loss of life as possible.

The war hasn't affected my life here at all... still same old. Had another changover of flatmates... I now live with 3 boys who all speak German - Martin, Marc & Kieran. Brilliant. They're gonna have meetings about leaving the toilet seat up in front of me and I won't understand. At least the average age of the apartment has raised from 21 to 24. Nah I'm just kidding I'm really excited and happy and all good. Tonight I am apparently going out into 'nature' somewhere to a bit of a bush doof (in Aussie terms). Should be fun. Start my new job in about a week hopefully - definitely a good thing coz I've had quite enough chill out time methinks.

That's all for now folks... email me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BestBuy Electronics
BestBuy